Tuesday, April 18, 2006

i hate this day

shld i say yesterday is a lucky day or a bad day?

lucky day coz i found my IC. end of story.

bad day coz many problems arise after that.

i will jus keep it short. dun reeli have to mood to rethink wad happen and blog. i dun wan to tink anymore. i hate it. jus make it short n simple.

went to marina square n suntec with pearly n wendy. pearly went off first. shop wif wendy. bought alot of things. spent $100+. ate dinner with wendy.



Image hosting by Photobucket


our dinner



alot of problems arise. sianz.

18 april 06, tuesday

today woke up at 1 something. gt POS training today. late for meeting ron, charis, isabel n priscilla in serangoon mrt stn. ron was like keep askin me why i sad all this. i actually dun reeli wan tell him. but coz my burden really heavy inside me. kinda burning inside me. my mood was nt so good during the train ride frm serangoon to lakeside. until then, i started sharing wif ron and talked to him.

felt so much better after talking to ron. reeli feels quite enlighten up. thks bro!

was talking all the way from lakeside to church. mood improves quite alot. pos was kinda fun. im on the center stage le! haha. now on stage was me, ron, priscilla and isabel. wow. lol. they changing steps agn. wave. haha.

mm, work hard bah. looking forward towards tmr pos! =)

No comments: