Friday, April 21, 2006

busy day indeed

20 april 06, thursday. woke up quite late. woke up at around 0140pm? then my aunty called. ask mie quickly rush to her house. coz her key pouch was left at the door lock there. she forgotten to take out. haha. then i quickly get changed and prepared and went over to her house. i did nt rush there as in i took my own sweet time there. haha. happily strolling along the street. how bad can i be? haha. coz i knew that it is quite impossible to break into her house. it's kinda complicated to go her house oso mah. so i went to dexter for a hair cut first. haha. the hairdresser did a great job. i like it. =) not like in rainbow de. hais. disappointing. lol.

then went to her house to get back her keys. she called me agn and ask me to go inside the house and wait for her. coz she rushing back home right after her meeting. i went inside and played with pepper, the dog. miss her sooo much! haha. super cute loh. mm, then stayed until ard 0400 plus then left.


Image hosting by Photobucket


pepper and me.


Image hosting by Photobucket


pepper resting.


Image hosting by Photobucket


feeling tired after playing so much with her.


Image hosting by Photobucket


pepper's tired. disturb her NOT. lol.


then after that, i went home straight away to prepare myself and meet mr.gui in orchard heeren at 0530pm. took cab there coz ish raining so damn heavily in serangoon but no rain in orchard at all. then when i reached orchard, i was like abit drenched, then i was like thinkin to myself, "i felt so weird, im drenched but ppl in orchard is not, abit funny hor." haha.

then went shopping with mr.gui. walked around. buy shenglong's bday present, cake and card oso. then went for dinner. ate japanese food. tori q bento! haha. affordable and very filling. almost vomited. haha.

then cab-ed to serangoon for cell grp. super duper near my house. combined cell with w332 and n20. was great. could feel the presence of God. then ended in ard 2hrs time. getting water baptised on may 7, sunday. come support me bah! haha. then went to ron's house. took my chain back. tis small boy helped me fixed and repaired my chain le. a big thank you! ccoz actually dint reeli bother to go get it fixed. until lent it to ron during pos, then forgotten to take back. then he told me he brought to sch and wear. hao lian hao lian abit. then the thing drop. hhaha. then i tink he guilty then hlp me fix lo. haha. anyway, thks la. heehee. wad a great brother. haha. =D

mmm.. now is 0629am le. still nt sleeping. guess turning into zombie soon. deep panda eyes. hais. ltr got POS and oso serving ministry. busy busy. =P

kk le, update finish le. i oso go slp liao. bb. happy reading. =)

No comments: