Friday, March 10, 2006

normal simplified

many things has passed. dint reeli update here. there is church service, work, poly posting results, cell grp, cell grp outing, karen bday. guess i will jus tok alittle bout all tis.

church service was fun. preparing for friendship connection le. my sis n priscilla came. hope they like it. jus lurve my cell grp frens alot.

work was tiring. something like idiot-proof job. but thk God for giving me all the blessings. gt my blessings thru the company. goona share it tmr cell grp. haha.

poly posting was disappointing for me. i dun wan to say le. say le, only saddens me. now jus pray my appeal is successful.

cell grp was fun. went play basketball wif gui sheng n ron. nice nice. come play again next time! practicin my old skills. being ages since i last touched the bball till cell grp tat tym. haha. the cell grp fun. play game. 3 of us had kfc for dinner.

cell grp outing was nice. watched final destination 3. super nice. super thrilling. super sick n gross. haha. but reeli enjoy. looking forward towards the next outing.

karen bday. after work yesterday, faster chiong to j8 wif charis to buy her present. stood by many shops. but dint noe wad to get for her. then met xiaolong, choonhao, shilin and another guy. all peicai de. then coincidentally, oso buyin karen bday present. so we decide to combine. bought super ex things. karen, beta treasure us. u are blessed to have us as frens. its been long since i last cor u jie. still rmb u my jie. tink u oso 4get i ur di liao.

then very nice. very enjoyable. memories wif
me, ron, charis, u, choonhao, xiaolong n sin lee. thks for inviting. food was ok. but we all had fun. made friends. nice fellowshipping. happy bday to ya.

No comments: