Wednesday, March 01, 2006

my bday

25th feb was my bday. so happy. lotsa ppl wish me happy birthday. friday nite to midnight gt my church frens accompany. have a great tym from church to home in bus. talk all the way. jus came back frm rev ulf. service 1. had a great service. then even b4 midnight at ard 11 plus reaching 12 soon, xiu ling first one to sms me. follo by ron, rick pearly..etc. thks guys.

next day, saturday 25th feb. went to church happily. set off a little early then usual coz gt bible study. then bible study finish le. went to eat wif carol n charis. then straight queue up le. ron came late for bs. so cannot go in. then he joined us in the queue. then after tat he wished me happy bday agn. so happy, coz charis, cai ping n carol dint. haha. then keep talking n talkin lo. then ron passed me my bday present first. a black crystal ear stud from ron n gui sheng. thk u so much! muz be v ex. frm 77th street de. i love it so much. thks thks. then door open quick quick book seats. then jing jie was there liao. he was 2nd to wish me happy bday.

hmm. pastor ulf today preached abt healing ministries. the first service was on revelation. it was a good service. then after service le, n20 gathered like usual and celebrate bday time! yea. all feb babies celebrate today with me. sis gillian brought a cake too. then supposingly sophia muz oso celebrate but li ling muz go le, then she send her to mrt stn. so only ron n i celebrate. sang bday song then pray. feeling super gd. and next was my bday speech. hahax. so nervous, 1st time. then somemore rushing to marina for peicai frens to celebrate too. haha. so i say fast fast. and i wan to thank n20 for everything. i was so touched by the big gigantic card u all made. thks to gui sheng. its my biggest ever bday card received. thks guys. oso wan to thk u all for the zinc bag u bought. it was nice! i love it! thk God for putting me in n20. i feel so blessed to have all n20 members as my bro & sis in christ, nt jus tat, and oso my best frens. thk u. reeli thks a million. ron received his present oso. was a t-shirt. the shirt was nice! then invited the whole n20 down to marina south for steamboat dinner.

we quickly rush there. then join wif all my peicai frens. so heart warming. seeing them was so exciting. thks u all for coming. sry that i was late. lucky thing i ask u all to start first. then after ward, alot peicai ppl need go home le. then is n20 time to eat dinner. haha. super hungry rite? lol. all my peicai frens dunno y. all left us behind. all neva come tok to us. then go other place walk walk. but nvm la, gt n20 is a blessing liao. reeli enjoyed v much. hope u guys too! thk u all for all the presents, blessing, greetings, and for coming. reeli thks. psl, i miss u. my frens, i like u. n20, i love u with all my heart.

may we all n20 grow more spiritual and rise up in christ even more. may our relaionship each day grow stronger n stronger. may all my bro n sis in christ stay happy owaes. Shine for Jesus, be a history maker! cheers on n20! =)

No comments: