Sunday, June 19, 2005

ethan's first month celebration

today was my cousin's second baby, ethan's first month! congrats! heeheex! today went to her in-laws house to have buffet fer lunch. food was nice n enjoyable.

then went into the house to play wif my cousin's first baby (izit cor as niece?), evy. she was cute n growing more pretty sia.. hahax... come uncle play wif eu.. hahax... sounded abit old...

my uncle n i drank quite alot. there are red wine, white wine, vodka, vodka mix wif lotsa stuff... i saw the label: white wine - 40%, vodka n red wine - 16%... omg!

i drank till my headache gt worst n worst... the very fisrt time, i was drunk... the way i walked could tell i was unstable. i was feeling abit dizzy. i feel lyk sleeping.

at 0530, we took cab home to fetch my grandfather to eat in serangoon garden's restaurant. the food was alright. i felt like sleeping! my headache gt very worst. i felt lyk collapsing on the floor while i walked..

arggh! i shouldn't haf drank so much. tis is the first tym i gt really drunk. hahax.. but it was grat drinking. lolx..

i didnt noe exactly wad i tok about. but i jus answer directly without thinkin much..

guess tis is normal ba.. lolx...

then go home, sleep at 0900 pm, wake up at round 0100 somthing am. i oso put a towel on my forehead coz my head is aching too much! then nth to do then blog lo.. feeling kinda sleepy rite now... it was 0344 now.. gtg le. bye!

No comments: