Sunday, June 26, 2005

25 june 2005, saturday

today is saturday. supposed n promised to attend church service today. but last minute gt lotsa of homework haven complete. so i faster kan the englisg de.. ms kodi de muz put in the first priority ma. hahax! do until 4 something. yesterday jacob sms me, ask me to go n support him fer his performance n i agree. so proud of him. lolx. the multi-talented psl! its really a great honour fer him to join psl.

i went to bishan, j8 wif my sis first. coz she ask me to accompany her go buy bag. then 0630 meet pearly in j8. met pearly le, then we walk walk. eat in long john. then hao meng n makus keep coring me to rush me. lolx.. so funny. then i n pearly faster take cab to mediacorp.

the whole studio was packed wif supporters n viewers. me, ron, makus, pearly, nicholas n hao meng went to support jacob. he really did us proud! he was in the finals! congrats to him n at the same tym good luck to his finals!

after the show, we all went to chomp chomp n haf our dinner or shall we cor it supper?! lolx. it was enjoyable n great! eu guys are my bestest best pals man! lolx..

then go home quite late le. sit in the 315 bus tok tok tok. the makus oso very di siao. in the end kena scolded by the man in front. lolx. hahax. but the whole day was definately shiok!

jia you, jacob!

No comments: