Monday, February 23, 2009

i am sam korean drama

23rd feb 09, monday


its 23rd. just few more days, and i will be free. sem2 is damn torturing.. many things to do today. 2days ago, chiong finished I Am Sam (a korean series drama), the show is nice. but the ending is disappointing. i dont understand how in the world can a stupid uncle teacher can be with a student. -.-


Photobucket


its so wrong, disgusted, stupid, whatever. but okay la, its nice just the stupid ending. sighed.. oh ya, and ashley's mum jio me go watch korean drama together siol. haha. like i said, now cannot, damn busy, unless ashley help me do my work then i can watch with aunty. haha!

sighed, so tired..

may's class have been cancelled. went school to pay my school fees. met harish, darwin and shaun. went sunshine plaza and have lunch. bused to plaza singapura, wanted to buy fabrics from spotlight, but they having stupid annual d&d, so closes early at 6pm. wtf. wasted my trip. so walked to orchard rd.

went to finish up our buyer's assignment. rushed till 12am midnight and cabbed home. i'm fucking turning broke. -.- 

No comments: