Monday, April 14, 2008

wallet found! :DD

13th april 08, sunday


thank goodness, my wallet's found by this kind hearted guy who just working outside of my shop in wisma. he works in a pushcart. being honest, he gave my lost wallet to the security. thanks millions. save me from the hassle of many things.

working schedule has been hectic. after 7 straight days of working, my this week schedule is another 7 days! omfg. no time to go out la. anyway, requested off on sunday already. going to sentosa with mingshuang. (:

this month prolly be my busiest and tiring month. -.-

i so wanna change phone. tired of my phone already. aiming to samsung G800 if possible. (: recently bought a red tee from mooks and a black vest from jean peirre. ordered a alienegra hoody from hongkong. shipping over in 2 more days i guess?

got to go sleep early. waking up early tmr for work. =.=

No comments: