Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Rodney Sim

29th feb 08, friday


haven't been blogging as my lappy pronounced dead few days ago. photo updates as on 25th feb, my birthday. went to sakura in toa payoh with my family to have dinner. after dinner bused to ang mo kio to meet up with hanlin, gerald. baoman and teeyue, while the rest of my family headed back home.

went to k pool to meet them. well, they celebrated my birthday. hanlin and gang bought a mini mango cake from breadtalk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i just wanna say, the celebration was much appreciated. thanks so much. thanks for coming and also thanks for every single thing. you guys are like part of my life. thanks so much once again. (:

No comments: