Wednesday, January 30, 2008

crayon shin-chan, my idol

29th jan 08, tuesday



i have a BIG CONFESSION to make. imma big fan of Crayon Shin-Chan! lol. in case you dunno who's this person, i've uploaded his photo.





this chap here is so hilarious. i would always be entertained by him. majority of my videos in ipod are all his collection series. lol. if ever crayon shin-chan existed, i would love to meet him one day and show my affection. lol. which i tink is obviously impossible. haha.

talking about styles, individuals should have your own uniqueness and flavours which creates their very own styles. i dun see the reason why you are copying others. perhaps you are just a pathetic lost kid.

and one of my aunty is living with us for so long since she works in a nearby neighbourhood school, and there she is scolding me behind my back. saying me a mute kid in hokkien. like wtf? why say behind me. and didn't she know that my sister is at home and she told me everything at night. wtf. stop interfering into my life..

No comments: