Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY PEARLY TEO

26th dec 07, wednesday


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY

PEARLY TEO


its been almost 2 full years that we officially walked our separate ways, never contacted each other. this 2 years has been hard. and i mean very tough for me; mentally, emotionally and psychologically. somehow, i still cant accept the fact that things have already happened.

this very day, 26th December, has always been an important day i never forget, your birthday. i've wonder how are you doing right now? how's life for you so far? there are days that i couldn't control myself emotionally, that i felt like rushing over to your place and find you. just a glance or a slight peek will be enough.

every single time when i took bus 76, it always passed by your house. i would sit over at the window side to try to look around for you, hoping you are somewhere near the neighbourhood. but you always failed to be there.

the letter i wrote for almost 2 years ago is still with me, which i wanted to give it to you, but with no chance to. you created so much memory for me, but the moment you decided to walk out of my life, have you ever consider my feelings or thought..

to you, our friendship may have ended, but to me, our friendship is still continuing. 5 more days to 6 years of friendship. how cool was that. no matter what happens, you will still be my friend forever and forever will. i promised.

do you know now i hates to go to places that i've been with you before. places like ang mo kio, my serangoon bus stop and many other places. i would always recall the memories of us when we went there doing all sort of silly stuffs.

everything regardless of big or small are all stored in my mind, heart and soul. times we spent are truly unforgettable. the precious moment we all shared is deeply remembered. you are like a gift from heaven to me. till now, whether there's god or not, i still thank god that i have this opportunity to meet you in peicai, 1D. after all, i don't regret even though many things have happened in the process.

i'm proud to have a friend like you. if there's a chance, i would shout across the street, "I'm proud to have Pearly Teo as my friend." (:

Happy birthday, my friend.

No comments: