Friday, December 21, 2007

christmas is round the corner

20th dec 07, thursday


ron and gabriel came over to collect the christmas songs cd that i burned yesterday. christmas is round the corner and everyone's busy shopping for christmas pressies. rodney is busy planning the christmas party at his house. countless stuffs to prepare and most importantly, decorate the house to make our guests feel welcomed.

christmas is all about giving, love and also sharing joy. among all festive seasons, i love christmas the best. it always makes me to excited and anticipated for that day to arrive.

watched I Am Legend. the movie was good.


going shopping tmr at plaza singapura and vivocity for christmas pressies and decors.


i begin to miss someone. i can't help nor i can control myself from doing so. each time i tries to distract myself by keeping myself busy, my plans always failed. i'm dying to see you. i can only see you in my dreams, which i am very contented but disappointed when i wake up, realising it's just a dream.

why are you so cruel to me at that point of time? or do you have your difficulties? my heart pumps like mad when i happened to bump into you the other day (long time ago), i have so much things to tell you, but once i saw you, i became speechless.

do hope you are doing fine now.

merry christmas to you.

No comments: