Tuesday, November 20, 2007

pepper returned home

19th nov 07, monday


today's the day when my whole family came back from overseas. today's also the day pepper return home. my days with pepper is always full of joy. we accompanied each other these five days, so we never felt lonely.

she followed me around wherever i went and she slept right beside me when its time to sleep. we played together like crazy in my room. i never once felt lonely during these five days because i have her accompany.

saddness and joy fills my heart when she left. didn't thought that such strong bonds are created in just within this five days. truly enough, i starts missing her.


tickets sales for 22nd party not very good. shall try to push for sales.

heard peicai's demolishing this thursday. there will be a psl farewell party tmr, 20th nov. theme for party is "celebrity". might be going down as a last memorial of peicai old building with the graduated seniors.

No comments: