Saturday, October 13, 2007

my lappy's having problems again!

12th october 07, friday


the contractor from singtel came to my house early this morning to install the mio tv in my room. supposed to go for counselling appointment today at 1030am, but could not make it, called them for a postponed. i still do not get it why i needed counselling.

was audition-ing the whole afternoon and took a short nap after that. woke up and continue audition-ing. my -VOX-Hiro character had leveled to level 9 today. accidentally spilled my glass of glass jelly drink on my table and somehow kenna my plugs and switches, my beloved precious lappy, floor, the wall and the table. everything's not important, only my lappy. cleaned it immediately.

went to bath and get ready for prata session with the 2D peeps. came into my room and discovered that my lappy was blacked out. suspected the water somehow got into it and affected the motherboard. fcuked! guess i have to send it for repair again.

bused to prata. the people attended today's prata are me, alwyn, gerald, weileong, samuel, ningying, colin and chengfeng. after prata, all went back home. today's somehow special, all going home early. so alwyn and i bused home.

No comments: