Thursday, October 25, 2007

humans are selfish creatures

24th october 07, wednesday


was bored today. my sun burn is getting worst. skin starts to peel off, or i would say burned dead skins? plainly audition-ing at home. family's planning on the next holiday trip to penang like next month. i prolly would not be able to go because of school, leaving me all alone at home, which i find may be a good thing. i just needed space for my own.

i begin to suspect rodney sim's suffering from minor mental illness. may be not so serious, just a little of it which may developed into a major one over the years? i keep thinking back to the counselling incident of mine. or maybe its my fault at first that i'm introvert?

i believe i've stop initiating contacts ever since graduated from secondary school? i believe in my own but not others. humans are selfish creatures i know. (currently discussing this topic with hanlin in msn right now) so be glad if i'm contacting you right now.

i'm not sure if counselling do helps in my problems. how somehow intruding my privacy and claims its their job so to get to know their patients even more. am i that terrible? just can't believe rodney sim ended up like this.

wonder if my friends still gonna "friend" me if i'm officially pronounced mental problems with support of counselling documents? and worst ended up seeking treatment in hougang chalet.

out of randomness and feeling extreme boredom, my sis and i made up this video. lameness. -.- just some lame entertainment? video's a little lag and poor quality coz we used a phone to capture this.

No comments: