Friday, October 19, 2007

had counselling session today

18th october 07, thursday


having counselling session today. cabbed to school and meet the counselor. i'm sure quite nervous about it, i haven't seen a counselor before in my life. this is my first time though~ there's first time in every single thing.

session today was pretty alright. its more on the counselor getting to know more about me. this is not the only session i'm having. i will be having multiple of it. appointments to make soon i guess.

after counselling, went park lane to play lan by myself. felt a little disturbed and keep thinking about the counselling session i had just a moment ago. felt like a failure. rodney had screwed up his own life and needed counselling! i just felt like giving up, i can't seems to be able to handle the pressure with my strength alone.

i somehow kept encouraging myself in a way or another not to give up. continue to work towards my passion and goal. but after so much things have happened, i can't seems to be optimistic anymore. life's tough. i can't walk this road alone. how come rodney sim, me, are facing this shit thing. why me? i asked..

bus-ed home after lan, back home into my room. went online and some people came talking to me in msn asking my counselling stuffs. thanks to those who cares.

watched Evan Almighty.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

feeling a little ****ed up. i'm afraid of tomorrow now. living each day with fear and insecurity. hope there's no tomorrow. every next day is a tomorrow. i hate it..

No comments: