Wednesday, October 17, 2007

going for a job interview

15th october 07, monday


yesterday sunday's all wasted by the four of us doing nothing but sleeping the almost whole day, playing audition and crapping everything in my house. just felt that wasted 24hrs of my life. monday blue will always visits me regular on this day, just feeling so lethargic to go anywhere. stayed at home till evening. got prepared and bused to bishan.

sorry yixian for the turning up for the dinner, you knew the reasons why. shall not elaborate here. planning to get down to bishan to keep yixian accompany, but he left off early. did own shopping at bishan for a while and trained to khatib mrt station to meet someone. eariler in the day, i went yahoo online shopping, searching for my n73 charger, earpiece and data cable. went to meet and buy it from a seller in khatib. just love online shopping, it's so affordable and fast.

after training to and fro, bused back home.


16th october 07, tuesday


supposed to have counselling session today at 3pm, but i overslept. was postponed to this thursday instead. i'm afraid my situation have become worse or rather more complicated? the counsellor has told me they have invited an external professional counsellor to talk to me. and the internal counsellor will just sit in.

i was stunned for a moment. "ehhh...okayy." that's what i said. never been to counselling before, but i guess the problem not lying with me? or is it with me? or am i having some kind of problem within me?

i always thought i'm alittle crazy at times, but maybe not to the extent got to see a counsellor? or rather 2 counsellors at the same time now??... but if i'm really crazy inside me?... nvm, if i'm crazy, i'll just ended up in hougang chalet the most and maybe kill someone i hated most, coz i heard crazy people isn't guilty of killing another people. so people, dun even try to offend me, you do, i may come hacking you into pieces with a parang. LOL~ opps, i'm a dangerous person. =X

cabbed to eunos today to meet gerald for a interview today. some network multi level sales line which i strongly do not believe in it. there's this guy from the interview, apparantly one of the staff there, former ACS(I) student, pissed me off. he's super irritating and annoying. cracking lame jokes to me? and even try being so nice and friendly and talked to me? striking not one but many times of conversation with me. his signature exaggerating body language which is so fake and adnormal really irritates me and gerald alot. okay, i will just classifiy him as melodramatic. he's overly too enthusiatic!

and i find the company's presentation is really funny. i can almost literally laugh out real loud if i didn't control it. they sounded a little corny. still takes alot of consideration before me joining them.

after that, trained back serangoon to have supper with gerald. and bus-ed home.

No comments: