Sunday, October 28, 2007

boredom is a killer

27th october 07, saturday


my whole saturday was wasted and not productive. initially planned on clubbing at singtel underground at somerset area. but due to some reasons, didn't go. yeah, i was disappointed and damn disappointed. coz i wanted to go quite badly as many of the people i know are going. but my cliques are unavailable. so... stayed at home playing audition. -x2-Hiro leveled to level 20. i can't believe i just passed the licence in just 1 try!? and i'm playing 4k instead of 8k. love it.

friends smsed me asking why didn't i go or am i going and requested me to go. sorry people! not going today. perhaps the next party? i hope.

it's 1.29am now and i'm at home blogging. the night seems lonely and i can even hear those crickets cricking. out there in the club, blasting of loud, high bass-ed, best of r'n'b and reggae music. oh man, i'm missing alot. i swear i gonna make up on the next party and party real hard.

boredom is killing me! i sacrificed and pon-ed my dance practice today as i thought i am going clubbing in the night later on so to catch enough sleep. but didn't go! man, i'm not sacrificing anymore of my dance practice for friends again. my performance concert for year end at the esplanade is drawing nearer and nearer. i must practice hard.

aww, 27 oct 07, saturday sucks big time. nevamind. waiting for the next party that is 3 weeks after. watched A Cinderella Story.

No comments: