Sunday, September 30, 2007

dance training: freestyle solo

29th september 07, saturday


got out of bed early today. cabbed to bendemeer and boarded the chartered bus to the studio in town for dance training. carrying my stupid sickness there with me. the warm up is enough to kill me. i almost collasped and just died down there, trying my best to gasp for more air as much as i could.

though i'm sick, but i still enjoy dancing as much. find today's lesson was rather interesting. did freestyle solo today. so as expected, i did my house movements which i'm more comfortable with. made friends there, although they're all small kids, but somehow, we managed to clique with each other "somehow". and they called me the "house guy". =.="

after lesson, went back home immediately to rest. slept till 11pm plus, almost midnight. =.= played audition. my beloved audition character, -x2-Hiro, had leveled yesterday to level 18! wooo~ stop playing at 7am in the morning. went to make teeyue's birthday card.

and then went to sleep. (:

No comments: