Thursday, August 16, 2007

today's a sadist day

16th august 07, thursday


today was very tired. stayed up so late chatting in msn last night. so couldn't actually wake up. and guess wad, i'm late for class, and hence not going school again la.

haiz, i felt so hopeless. went to get changed and went down to the bus stop, waiting for my bus to come. didnt had in mind where to go. so seating at the bus stop for a very long time. just sat there, staring into space. doing basically nothing.

147 came, so i just boarded it, without thinking where to go etc. so the bus journey was kinda long. i hate long bus journey especially when i'm alone in bus. no one to talk to. alighted at my school there. walked over to park lane. went for a session of lan. playing audition for like 3 and a half hours? so bored. after lan-ing, its like 7pm plus.

actually thought of going clubbing today. but no one want to go and baoman thought 2 person was weird, so she didnt wan to go either. so giving it a miss . i really wanted to go. but nevamind la.

got home, ate my dinner. online all the way. sorry if you felt sian talking to me in msn today. coz i dun really have the mood to talk. just feel like isolating myself. guess my "i hate myself" syndrome is back. =.=


No comments: