Sunday, July 15, 2007

whosgoing.sg mos pass

15th july 07, sunday


was at home today. didnt went out. i woke up, and my sis showed me something. i was like o.o, wtf? truly wtf? "bitch" came out from my mouth. thats the first word of the day.

if things are happening now? y lied to me earlier? giving me such a lame excuses and claiming it as your reason? what do you take me for? you are currently categorised under my -BITCH- list. you are free to say whatever you wan, whether am i selfish or whatever, i dun give a damn about it. you have nothing to do with me anymore. im not associated to you in any way too.

im posting this because im annoyed and irritated by what you did.

nvm, changed topic.

well, today received my very own whosgoing 1st anniversary free MOS entry pass. heard there's gonna free flow of housepours that night. nt sure if its true. so excited. ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: