Friday, July 13, 2007

13th july 07, friday


just finished watching 1 Litres of Tears. Its really a great japanese drama, really inspires me alot on looking and taking things in a most positive way of life.

you guys should try watching it. its nice. :) it makes me realised once again that lives are precious. so do friends and family relationships. so do treasure them while you still can now. once they are gone, and i mean gone forever, its too late.

taking this opportunity, in these post especially, to thank those people that are around me.


To:
best friends - wendy, hanlin, gerald, weileong, baoman

thank you so much for always being there for me. whenever there's something bothering me or whenever i fall into depression and starts emo-ing and drink like hell, you guys always there to hear me out. im sorry to take up much of your precious time, i appreciate lots.

especially to wendy, hanlin and baoman, thanks a million. in my life till now, i can say i finally found my true best friends in life. wendy, hanlin, baoman, gerald and weileong. no matter what, best friends forever yea? there may be some misunderstandings and arguments, but we always clear things out and talk. that's what true friends are right?

best buddies, best friends forever. :) smiles. <33

To:
2Ds

you guys are simply great friend in my life. though maybe some of us hasn't really established such a strong relationship and bonds with one another, but do hope one day we will. 2D has always been a great class, company, friends or whatever it is. its been almost 6 years now since sec 1, and we are still together, united as one. im proud to say im a member of 2D too. cheers everyone. :)

To:
church friends, N20

N20 from the start has always been my guidance and my light that leads me out of darkness. i appreciates every help you guys have provided for me and benefited me. though, we aren't so close like before, i still remember the memories that we once created together. all the fun we used to have, it is always in my heart. you guys always go an extra mile in helping one and every single member in our group, whether is it spiritually, emotionally or whatever, you guys always carries a smile on your smile while doing so. u guys are miss. :)

No comments: