Friday, April 13, 2007

my reflections

12th april 07, thursday


past few days haven't been blogging. working all these days have been a tiring moment for me. didnt really have the time to blog and stuffs. today sales was bad. but was entertained by my friends that came to visit me.

first was choonhao and his friends came to look for me. was suprised to see u guys here. and i suddenly forgot tha choonhao forgot to do the actions he promised me the night before. he said he will wear the caps/hats in my shop and dance to the beat of the music in my shop, jumped and turned to me and ask "am i cute?" lol.

this turns to be a joke after i told the incidents to my friends. it happens to one of my customers recently, which i finded it very funny and like WHAT THE HELL?!

then was guisheng, gabriel and another friend named shawn or sean came to look for me. managed to psycho them to buy things. haha. then after work, trained and bused to bugis to look for them. then afterwards, we bus-ed 147 home instead of taking cab.

was pretty tired physically. so gonna sleep early tonight. :)

No comments: