Sunday, March 04, 2007

spending time with my 2d mates

3rd march 07, saturday

woke up late today because was ton-ing the whole night last night with my 2d pals. so quickly prepare and chiong cab to singapore expo for service. was a little late. after service, i went off immediately to meet up with my 2d mates once more.

this time, we are going to town. went orchard to meet up with them. went hongkong cafe for dinner, which includes han lin, cheng feng, wei leong, gerald, me, yi xian and bao man. after dinner, went slacked around and bus-ed to park lane for session of pooling.

great game and after pooling, left only me, han lin, wei leong and gerald. cabbed home. gerald keep pulling me into his dance class. hahaha.. 3am now... working tmr at 1130am... gonna turn in soon. great fun time with 2d mates. i felt im more closer to them now. yeah. :)

No comments: