Tuesday, March 20, 2007

r e l a t i o n s h i p s . . . . . .

19th march 07, monday


today as usual, cabbed to work and business aint good. after work, wendy waited for me and went for supper with gerald, hanlin, chengfeng and joseph. well, some problems between wendy and jovin. having boy girl relationships may have problems, but people with no boy girl relationship also have problem. aint it funny and weird??

i was somehow involved in it. so well, who's the most having problems? being stucked in between my closest sister's boyfriend and my closest sister.

it is just merely some misunderstandings. it felt so stressed up. asking myself, why almost all relationship involved me inside? one is pearly's case, another's this. -.-

what should i do? perhaps i'm too close to my sister and hence, arising misunderstanding. should i just backed off? just like last time? or should i stay?

perhaps changing job and working location might do. i dunno.

really got to have a talk between him and me. so i sms-ed him and told him what happened. so it appears he seems to be alright. so just hope things turns out fine. i guess this kind of problems are only temporary. meaning it might happens again. so, problem lies with where? me??

No comments: