Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Shopping spree!

5th feb 07, monday

woke up at 1038am today. preparing for school. after bathing and everything, it was already 1130am, and lesson (history) starts on 1130am too! so cabb-ed down to school. i wasnt worried about the cab fare because i collected my pay yesterday, which was $200. so cabbing is not a problem for me. lesson was indeed boring. after lesson, went to bugis street to do my shopping for a while because the next lesson is 2hrs after.

quickly walked here and there around bugis street. bought 2 t-shirts, 2 pants, 1 jacket, 1 duffle bag and 1 bling bling necklace. 2 t-shirts and 1 of the pants i bought from Flexor, another pants from normal shop in bugis street. i've also got the jacket from Rebirth, the duffle bag from Zinc and the necklace from Level 2, Bugis Street.

i, myself also cant believe that the total cost of all things i bought was exactly my pay, $200. after shopping, then my heart starts to break. laugh out loud. just in one day, i spent all of my pay. im both happy and sad. laugh out loud.


after shopping, quickly rushed back school for 2nd lesson. left early for lesson and went to Marina Square to work. today business wasnt as good as yesterday. but was alright. hope tomorrow sales will be better. ebase friends are so good. they came to greet me at my shop and asked if my face have recovered. although working in Marina Square is tiring, but afterall, knowingso many good friends and colleagues made my working experiences a more enjoyable and fun! =D

after work, felt really exhausted and tired. quickly rushed home to rest. here am i blogging. hoping tomorrow will be a better day. :)

No comments: