Thursday, February 22, 2007

shopping spree - part 2

21 feb 07, wednesday

having this post named as shopping spree - part 2 coz there's a previous post named shopping spree already. today, was dead bored. called up karen and my sis to go to the new shopping mall, the central located at clarke quay. cabb-ed there. walked around. not all shops are opened yet. had pepper lunch for lunch.

i and my sis took cab to marina square to continue our shopping, as we wanted to buy wallet. bought wallet each.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i bought a myuk pencil case for ming yi's present. cabbed over to bugis and continue shopping even more. bought a checkered shirt.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

bought a shade in bugis street.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

went to m industries in parco bugis. bought a black skull tee and a pair of shoes. terence was working there. gave me a special discounted price, only i got. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and there i am, spending all my money like running water. think i can die le. jus buy things like that. and whats more record breaking is just today, one day, i took 5 cabs in total. going from here to there and there to another. my goodness. my pay and my ang bao money all gone le. im totally broke! and im jobless now. think im gonna starve for few days le... :(

No comments: