Monday, February 12, 2007

outing with daddy alone

11 feb 07, sunday

was with my dad the whole day today. first time 2 men going out, father and son. haha. abit weird, but is a good way to strengthen bonds and understand each other more. a quality time spent indeed. so wasnt able to attend church services and prayer meeting.

dad requested to go to amk to collect his new specs. accompanied him, and we cabbed to plaza singapura next. my dad bought me a new fone as my bday present! motorola maxx v6. the latest fone with 3.5G services. not bad. razr family.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thks! :) my dad bought himself a new fone too. sony ericsson k800i. the 3.2 megapixel cyber-shot fone.

after whole day of shopping, cabbed back home. supposed to go work after that, but wasnt feeling very well. coz dint go. met a guy thru online shopping at marina square. bought a studded belt from him. very cheap. :)

No comments: