Monday, February 19, 2007

boring chinese new year

18th feb 07, sunday

this year especially, i felt chinese new year was boring. quiet. just normal gathering of family members. was sleeping in my afternoon time instead. was really bored. but what really keeps me awake is my niece and nephew came for visiting. my nephew especially, was so cute and kawaii! chubby cheeks. really very cute and nice and fun to be with. hhaha. really a source of my entertainment and laughter. lol. cheers me up, ethan. playing with both my niece and nephew are so great. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my niece and nephew, Evy and Ethan

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ethan is so cute!

went to ang mo kio for movie. there were me, isabel and ernest. cabbed there and back. watched Ghost Rider. show was alright. i rated it 3 of out 5 stars. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

btw, happy new year readers!

No comments: