Thursday, January 25, 2007

things to be updated

23rd jan 07, tuesday

working in marina square has been a fun and enjoyable time for me. i've made many friends, whether is it in my own shop's staffs, as well as can say the whole of ebase and ebase garcon's staffs. y ebase? coz is thru wendy. haha. fun, funny, enjoying, enlightening, etc.

they simply made my day when i meet them. it never fails to put on a smile on my face when talking with them. have been providing free name analysis to the ebase & garcon's staff members. haha.

bought a long sleeve shirt from ebase garcon. i was given a VIP discount of upto 35% in total. thats was freaking lot. thanks man! so, its good to know more people after all. haha. here's the pic of the shirt.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

usual price is $59. after 35% discount, it was only $41++. planning to buy jeans from there too. man, i want to work part time there la. haha. doing well in destini world though. =)

there's something i wanna say here. its bout my other side of friends. i always felt so pressurized with you guys. this is a public blog, and i know u all do read, so i wun say who is it. i wasnt really given a choice to choose at all. yes, u may say this and that, but sometimes i do think, what if u were in my shoes. i feel no freedom at all. u can uses theory to press me down, and leave me speechless. but what i feel is what i feel la. no offence, im just straight forward. no use this thing bugging myself inside me. sooner or later i gonna die because of that. -.-

24th jan 07, wednesday

working from open to close today. met up with wendy and cab-ed there. bought breakfast and ate at my shop. karen was there waiting for us too. working today was ok. free and easy. sometimes busy abit. business today nt very gd. only made $180. planning late night lan session with my colleagues. haha. its this sat after my dad's birthday celebration. gonna go marina square and meet them. :)

today shop close early, coz in charge got to go for meeting. close early = earn less money. :(

25th jan 07, thursday

im freaking tired and strength-less. i dun care if there's such word for 'strength-less'. u get wad i mean. so dint go sch today. then 12plus. received msg saying: " i tink u can quit sch liao". wth. fook u la. wa liew. so sarcastic. -.-

going work later. shift from 6pm to 9pm. looking forward to see my friends again. :)

No comments: