Wednesday, January 03, 2007

quality time with famiy

2nd jan 07, tuesday

woke up early today morning. prepared and went to meet my other family members at the coffee shop to have breakfast. then set off to visit my grandma's grave as its her death anniversary in 2 days time.

then spend quality time talking to all my family members. a time where our hearts are open to share. was sharing with my parents abt christianity. no matter how harden their hearts are, i believe their salvation will come. the time will definately come. i have faith in that. though it wasnt easy, but i believe Jesus has his own ways. what we can do is just to pray for them and trusting God.

was bored, took a picture of myself. lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

went shopping afterwards at toa payoh. then cab-ed to tampines ikea and courts. the cab uncle delibrately cheat our money by going a big round. damn him la. attitude so bad somemore. then bought a few household things. bought a table lamp for myself. then cab-ed back to toa payoh courts agn to buy the things we want. coz we couldnt find it in tampines branch.

bought carpet, a new computer table for myself, a mattress for myself too. will be delivered in this coming saturday. thank God for this blessing. =)

up to now, still haven open up shirley's cookies to eat. haha. took a photo of it before it disappears. lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: