Monday, January 29, 2007

friends will not be friends forever

28th jan 07, sunday

woke up pretty early today and went for service. the special guest speaker was the great rev dr a.r. bernard. he preaches a powerful message that really penetrates through every dimension. i dunno how to describe, but it really empowers and charged me up. an impartation of knowledge he said.

service was great. dint really enjoy much in praise and worship coz my throat feeling super uncomfortable. i was sick in the throat. :(

after service, went straight to marina square to work. dint really have the mood to work, coz i wasnt feeling well liao, so just 'tolerate' till the end and faster go home. bus-ed home. very tired. muz be lacked of sleep. due to the late outing in saturday nite with my colleagues. -.-

reached home, online for a while then fell asleep.


29th jan 07, monday

went for history class today. can say go = to neva go. vivian told me mango was there telling gabriel abt me. saying what she very angry with me. is like... wth? she angry for wad? i mshld be the one angry lo. already have plans on quiting school. jus each day dun feel like going to school. i dun enjoy the days in nafa... able to enter nafa, is it still a good thing? or a bad?......

went bugis walk walk. saw a pants i like. dint really have exact amount. so ask the auntie reserved for me. in 2 days time, i will be receiving my pay. woohoo. haha. called baoman and talked to her, called wendy and conference with siewhui. after that, bus-ed 133 to serangoon central, go accompanied my sis and friends. was really bored, went to buy food and ta pao home. cabb-ed home with my sis. reached home, watched vcd: er zhuo ju zi wen. then took a nap till now... hope tomorrow will be a better day. :)

No comments: