Wednesday, January 10, 2007

days of loneliness in the house

im nt sure if i would rejoice if there's holiday for me. over the holidays, i've like done nothing, slacking around, staying at home. sometimes only busy in just 2 or 3 days. recently have been watching my so far favourite anime, BLEACH, i've finished watching the 109 episodes. now still waiting for more to be loaded up to the net.

i've been thinking, wad's my goal as a human being in this world? this world is just quite pathetic i would say. there's no life, nothing to really spice up my boring life. maybe i dint really go out to find out. everyday seems so hectic, fufilling the daily routines. man, this is boring! i needed some fresh air for myself! come on??!!

feel like going out, but all my friends are still studying in school. is quite impossible to ask them out after school. i thought of many questions but find no answer to it. this is pathetic. how i wish life is like those anime that i've watched. haha. quite impossible i know. is there any paradise in this pathetic world? somebody pls just put in some life in this lonesome rodney. i gonna bored to death la. i will search for paradise. i' ve already found my secret garden. a beautiful place that i only go with my close friends. if i've brought you there, you are considered my close friends le. =)

as far as i can remember, i think i went before with pearly, junboon, jacob, wendy? wendy i not sure. i forgot. but nvm, i will bring u there someday. u are my close friend anyway. haha. im soo bored! blogging at this point of time.. still not asleep yet, where others have alrdy gone up for work and sch. haiz. pathetic. currently still desperately lookin for job. anyoone gt gd lobangs must intro me! im so desperate for money now...

upcoming schedule: friday morning, 4 bible study session with jo. friday evening, discipleship at gillian's house. haiz, thinking of jurong west makes me so sian. singapore is so small. no place for excitment, but to create one for myself. haiz. looking forward to go marina with junboon and shop.

any shopping pals to accompany me go shopping? lol. i miss my friends. wendy, baoman, pearly, karen, my dearest psl juniors, peicai friends. 20 jan DXO gt party. who going?

No comments: