Tuesday, December 26, 2006

christmas night party

24th dec 06, sunday

having christmas all night party at my house. invited lotsa people to my house. my house is so damn packed that night. had been drinking continuously. serving my friends with drinks too.

gabriel, guisheng, shenglong, charis, choonhao, ron, meichin, shirley, baoping came. plus my sis's friends. we went downstairs to play. i like the hunter, fire and earthquake game la. haha. so fun. the police and thieves is so tiring. also killed me la. its been a long time since i last properly exercise. haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


ton-ed till morning. playing with mahjong, ps2, and other stuffs la. very tired. next day, i missed the service. -.-but joined them for fellowship. carnival was fun. made quite a number of new friends. later gg for the retention dinner thingy at MINDS Cafe.

having post christmas gifts exchange later too. haha. looking forward to it. invited some new friends go. hope they can make it. stop here now. enjoy and happy holidays! =D

No comments: