Sunday, July 02, 2006

very sick

tis very morning, was feeling very terribly sick. was struggling and twisting and turning ard the bed. i was gasping for air. i cant breathe. ya, asthma attack plus fever. sianz la. im breathing very hard. jus to make sure i can breathe enough. but the feeling is so terrible. as if i may die any time. its been so long i had asthma attack liao, now combo, asthma plus fever. wah, indeed im scared. but the first time i thought of is God.

i was asking and pleading God for help. make me able to breathe properly agn. its really torturing. it was still early in the morning ard 5 something. i had no strength left. so was dragging myself to the living room couch to sit there and rest.

my sis had to go sch tis morning. so my mum woke up and saw me sitting down there. its obvious tat im suffering. then i suddenly remembered my late grandpa who passed away just last yr. he was oso out of breathe. he was struggling. he was suffering. he could nt breathe too. i was scared, i was afraid. i kept tinking abt God, nothing else but God and my beloved N20 friends.

then my mum went to wake my dad up, quickly i was sent straight to the hospital. despite of the inhaler i used, its still no use. journey to hospital was fast and quick. went to the emergency dept. slowly my breathing improved. guess God really heard my cry towards Him. thank you, God.

i was slightly better le. but was feeling cold. nothing to do, took some pics using my handfone. u muz be tinking that im crazy rite? haha. so serious le still gt mood to take pic. haha. nvm, i was crazy. lol.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


emergency dept consult


had xray, blood test, heart beat test, check up etc etc. was sianz la.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and i just got back not long ago nia. and now blogging le. thank God for saving my life. =) got 3 days MC. continue to keep me in prayers. thks guys! =D

No comments: