Sunday, July 30, 2006

DELIVERANCE SERVICE

how cool is it to be saturday?! its deliverance service! was late for bible study. then after bs, went look for caiping and rest to queue up. was cool enuff to book gd seats! i have been fasting and praying for this service as well as for the new friends and friends coming.

first, thank God for the 4 friends! they are karen, teresa, benjamin and makus. woohoo. i believe they all enjoyed the service. i noe the sermon was cool. but i cant help myself. i just cant concentrate. i felt very uncomfortable, agitated, wanna get out of the audi. i gt flashback of violence, anger, hatred suddenly. i just cant stop thinking. trying my best to take down some notes.

the devil and evil spirits in me are manifesting. im pretty sure they are. coz i dun feel normal, as in like myself. i told charis and shenglong about it. i jus cant imagine wads gonna happen ltr in deliverance ministry service.

after main service, we are given 20mins break. then come back for the deliverance service. yes, i admit. im scared. im afraid. i dunno wad to do. i felt so lost. charis told me, "not u, but the devils are afraid." yes, indeed. the spirits in me noe how powerful and annointed pst mike connell is. they are indeed afraid of him.

i felt the nervousness in me is acting up. i cant hlp but to stare blankly to pst mike connell as he explained how the procedure is like ltr on. ben ask me, "y u so nervous?" my reply is just simply a, "i dunno."

rick can see how we felt. he asked me and ben to relax. i jus cant. then when the pastor 1st read out those criterias of ppl who need to be delivered first, i knew i shld go down, but i nt sure whether i wan or not. i took a step of faith and went down. ppl screaming, ppl weeping, ppl struggling, ppl vomiting. tts wad i saw. the devil inside me became very afraid. i was panicking. pst mike connell led all of us in a prayer. i cant stop weeping. i kept crying and crying. i felt the touch of heaven, i knew Jesus Christ was here with us in the audi. God's love spread throughout the whole hall, embracing every single childen of his. His grace pour out to everyone. protecting every single one. my first deliverance service marks my first new beginning of christian life again.

i seek forgiveness from God for all the little sins i committed. i felt every single sins being cancelled, being erased. Jesus Christ took away all my sins, and claimed every of our sins his. wad sacrifice he made, for the entire human race.

i cried out to him even more, i was weeping like a baby. after i cool down and went slightly forward, a ministry team came and pray for me, i was feeling very panick and i felt something that are being pushed out of me, the devil inside me bacame very fierce, they do not want to leave. "GO AWAY FROM HIS BODY! LEAVE HIS BODY RIGHT NOW, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!" thats wad i heard, i was truly aware of wad im doing just that is beyond my control. i felt my hands starts shaking so vigorously. my actions are big, i cant stop it, the devil is manifesting in me. all of a sudden, i felt a sudden anger, signs of violence started showing up. i was trying to push the ministry leader away. i was indeed struggling and i wanted to fight back. i screamed and shouted like no one's business. i became very very wild. i felt many other leaders came and grabbed me, i was in control of so many hands. they prayed even more and with more authority.

i started to feel giddy. heaven is like so near me. one touch from heaven, i fall back and i laid down. the team continued to pray for me. few coughs, devil was out. finally. i felt saints and angels are rejoicing that devils are leaving one by one from each bodies.

satan, you are losing. satan has no power. satan is defeated again. i have never felt this way before. no ever so violent. so deep anger before. everything was out. i felt so relieved, so 'light' and easy but tired and totally drained out.

thank God that i was delivered. a new beginning for me to start again. a new chapter of my christian life. i believe the next few chapters gonna be beautiful for God has planned our future. God is so true and great. My abba Father, who sent only his begotten son to sacrifice for us, to save the whole human race. Christians isn't a religion, but more to a relationship with God.

thank God again for open hearts of makus and ben. they took the first step of faith to go down to get delivered. they are potential. we are all children of God. we loved each other. makus and ben, we welcome you with open arms. i believe God is acting on you guys rite now. renewing ur mind, ur hearts, changing u to be a better person. our God is a good God. don't u guys agree?

i love you, Jesus! =D hallelujah! for all the glory goes to you and no one else.

No comments: