Wednesday, June 07, 2006

SICK

woke up at 6am today. preparing for school. set off at 0730am. reached my sch at 0825am. was feeling super not well. feeling very cold. then headache oso. so wasnt so active in school. jus felt like sleeping.

how i wish school quickly end today. then can faster go home rest. had roti pratas for breakfast/lunch today.

reached home le, feeling super sick and strengthless. went measure my temperature. started off with a fever at 37.7. then went to slp. woke up at 7plus. went measure agn, high fever 38! ahaha. sianz lo. until now, haven seen doctor or eat medicine. coz haven eat my food yet. sianz. dun feel like eating sia. sms my fellow cg members, ask them to pray for me for healing.

then ron super funny la, he replied "ok, wan go play lan?" wad the... i sick leh! haha. but i oso felt like playing la. lol. guess they are LAN-ing right now bah. hmmm. next tym rmb to jio me along! =)

do continue to keep me in prayers. coz i really need healing. and thks so much guys for praying. =)

No comments: