Saturday, May 20, 2006

*sensitivity to the holy spirit

was real tired tis morning. it was 1245pm in the afternoon. was disturbed by a fone call from home. i dragged myself to the fone. was sleeping soundly actually. picked up the fone and went: "hhheeelllloooo....?" then guess hu? is ron... "wake up! meet 0120pm!", i went "huhh... orhh.. huh?? so earlyy? orhhh..." haha. was too sleepy lah.

quickly force myself to wake up. then quickly go bath and everything. sms wrong call me meet 0145pm, coz i gt lotsa things to do first. finished bathing at 0110pm. finished preparin everything at 0130pm. was ready to go out of my house until my house fone rang agn. tis time was isabel. she call me to wait for her. she coming back home. i sms ron to wait. he replied, "kk lah." so attitude. haha. no lah.

then quickly went downstairs to buy my printer ink then installed to my printer. printed out a list of refreshment duty list. submitting to sis gillian today during cell grp.

then jus nice, my sis oso ready liao. then quickly go meet ron. saw him at the bus stop. he left first. then i and isabel took cab there. heading to jurong west church building for pos training.

pos today was alright la. nt bad. stunts shld be ok. jus need more practices nia. injured my hand today agn. blue black all over. liyuan kicked my face today. hais. saded. haha.

then quickly rushed off for cell grp. cell grp today very late start. but very gd la. the presence of the Lord is there. sermon was great. learned something tdy. then till end, ministering for each other. pair up. i was doing with ron.

there's spirit of fear and demons and devils inside me. i tell ron coz i cant focus. he prayed for me and delivered it away. i felt calm afterwards. jus gonna be more sensitive to the holy spirit. unable to continue my word coz i was too distracted for wad i saw, devils. but thank God. it is casted away. mm.. well, enjoyed today.

tmr schedule - LAN, X-Square, Elina's drama. =)

No comments: