Monday, May 01, 2006

tired all out

today super damn tired. woke at at 0530am! prepare and set off to bedok alone. quite sianz. bus-ed to peya lebar mrt stn then train-ed to bedok. from bedok walked to stadium. quite far. reached there saw merilyn, esther their cell grp. then waited alone in the stadium. then soon north cluster came. they are gd in cheering for others. haha. sit with them.

first race, 100m 'A' division boys. my heart was pounding. quite nervous. coz all my competitors are all JCs and Polys big boys. then somemore super fit de. i felt super small in there. then race liao, came in 7th. i was like.... sianz liao. thinkin 200m dun wan run liao. but nevamind, muz have the spirit and sportsmanship mah.

north cluster ppl cheered super loud. even i came back in 7th, they still cheered for me. is like quite happy lo. then saw sis Jo oso there cheering. instead of discouraging looking face, my face was smiling. at least i noe they are still there to support me.

next was samuel then andy race. same too. cheered for them. then merilyn ran, oso cheered for her. next was me and merilyn agn. 2oom. is like sianz lo. facing those fit JCs guys agn. so i was like dint really expect so much, just run agn lo. in the end, worst. i came in 8th. then merilyn asked me how was it. i replied. "haiz. 8th." she tell me, "dun worry. well done. for the last will uitmately become the first." i was like brighten up agn. so encouraging.

then she asked me. where my cell grp members. i was like. eh... eh... they dint come. she asked they at home? sleeping? i replied i guess so. haha. saded that they are nt with me. then 4got hu oso asked me. "where your cgl?", again i replied, eh..guess dint come too bah, nt sure." but nvm. i have north cluster. haha. a big smile for that! =)

for the Lord is with me always. He made us the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. the last will utimately become first.

anyway, im not regret or wad. coz i noe i did my best. and i did nt give up half way. jus hope in the other competitions such as cyber games and pos. we are able to shine for the Lord even more. =)

after all races, went out with north cluster ppl for lunch. went to have japanese food. SUMO HOUSE is the one. very hungry and food was alright. nice. ordered lotsa food. everyone share. very happy today. accompanied by the north cluster ppl. =)

then afterwards they are takin bus home. i train-ed home. was alone agn. super super tired. slept in the bus until i missed my stop! then walked home after that. sianz. now blogging. gg to slp soon. time: 0315pm. (o_O)

No comments: