Tuesday, April 11, 2006

monday tuesday short short day

its been such a boring day. monday & tuesday which is today. first real happy that easter is coming. wad a big day. but many problems seems to arise lately. serious problems. all are devil attacks.

noe wad? im so damn sad that i lost my IC. how can it happen? i jus cant remember where i lost it and when i took it out. it woul vost me $100 for me to make a new one lo. sianz. jus hope someone will return it back to me.

facing prosecutions and parental objections lately. which happens jus yesterday night. forbids me to do anithin regarding church stuffs. but, i not gona give up. i gona fight back against the devil. and im gona win. jus continue praying.

my company, 77th street still have not called me to collect my pay cheque. i waited for 5 days le. still no answer?! my last mth pay n tis mth pay. when am i getting it back? haiz. still waiting lor. so now broke. can see cannot buy. torturing. haha.

when back to sch today. collect my o level cert. saw ms shim, she seems very suprised to see me. haha. hais. almost all our gd frens in sch go home liao. oso dunno where they go. sianz. saw junhao. talk to him for awhile nia.

dint go for POS practive today. ron gt CA, me n my sis be guai kia, coz parents object; nt happy. charis, her mum nt happy. priscilla call her dun go oso, study. was kinda sad. stay at home so bored. -_-.

No comments: