Saturday, February 11, 2006

results taking

o level results out today. there's some xcited and some nervous. well, im more to the xcited side then i was a little nervous when all the peer pressure came in.. hahax. and finally i gt the results. i was disappointed in my results. coz i noe i can do beta than this. althought my L1R4 all pass, but the aggregate was very high. it was 29! omg. how high can tat be. i was sad. coz all my subjects pass woth c5 and c6 de. so total very high. hais.

well, i really thank God that i pass my O levels. and 1st time in history, i pass my MATHS. lol. ya, rodney sim, the F9 for maths all the way until o level improve by 3 grades. im truly thank God. Praise the Lord! i oso thank God for improvement in my studies. i passed those subjects tat i normally fail. hallelujah.

anyway, im eligible to apply many poly courses. i was given quite alot of choices. so reeli thank God. now i want to reeli build up my port folio le, to get into design course. so now i gt to pray for approval of my course. heeheex. these few days gonna chiong all the way le.

my cell grp leader recommended me a job. hallelujah. jus in tym when i gt no money le. hahax. time to work again. tis tym the place is very near my house, so is good. well, going for interview tis monday. heeheex.

mm, today after results taking, went home le. eat my kunch coz i super hungry. then quickly prepare and go j8 meet my cell grp frens. we going to shu yan's house for a short of farewell thingy. coz she flying off to australia for further studies le. so we gonna miss her. then after that went to beside the kopitiam to eat dinner. fun but tired. i am VERY TIRED. totally exhausted, no strength, liveless. coz, i stay up overnight; the whole night jus to finish the farewell video for shu yan. how wei da and sweet rite. hahax. jus kidding. so while everyone was fellowshipping, i was staying at the other corner, resting and sleeping. hahax. sry guys, i was damn tired! =( some ppl tot i was sad. hahax. and worst still, i gt bullied by my frens. hahax. no la, jus a stupid IQ trick on me. then i was like a fool. hahax. nvm, im happy as long as my frens are happy. seeing them smiles is everything to me.

mm, well 0231am le. still not sleeping? hais. dunno lei. trying to get some sleep. kk le, gd nites guys! =)

No comments: