Thursday, February 09, 2006

a new year, a new beginning, a new chapter of life

so sry guys, its been a loooonngg tym since i last blog. a new year, a new beginning, a new chapter of life. time reeli flies. i should start my first blog in the year 2006 with a happy occasion. ok, well after so many days of working, i finally quit and stay at home and rest. its been a long tym i last took a good rest. working is no good. i prefer studying in school.

i reeli miss my PSLs alot. they are jus simply great. their smiles, laughter and everything have become part of my life. without them, there would not be the present of me. seeing them grow up n matured in PSL gives me the satisfaction and blah blah blah. its jus great. dunno how to say in words. came back to school and visit them a couple of times. when we go back. we are as if treated like idols. hahax. they see u, they are like "Hello! Hey!" the xcitment in them. they are jus cute, lovable and nice to be with. we are jus like a big brother or sister to them. ai ya, we are a big family.

church services are getting more n more fun. the prescene of God is getting stronger and stronger. new songs were sang. fresh anointing come upon the musicians, pastors, choir, in fact the whole church. new visions and dreams are seen in us. cell group is multiplying. more and more new frens are joining us. i thank God for that. indeed, i have learned alot in christian life. life is different from the past of me (before i was saved). i made many new frens in the cell grp. frens in cell grp are different from frens of the outside like sch, blah blah blah. frens in cell grp are more reliable, trustworthy, loyal, caring, friendly, sociable and many gd pts than the frens i made in sch n outside. sometimes, when u are down or need someone to be there for you, sch frens sometimes dun even care. worst still they backstabbed you or betrayed you. these "frens" sometimes say bad things of you behind your back. but frens in cell grp wont. they WILL NOT do this kind of things. we never quarrel or fight. Jesus will owaes be there for me whenever i need someone to be by my side. He is owaes there to comfort me. He is my encourager whenever i was discourage or feel lousy. He is my comforter whenever i was down or feel moody. Jesus, i thank you for always been there for me. You are always my ABBA Father. I love You. i feel after i was saved, my character has improved and changed to be a better person. I no longer speak vuglarities and lose my temper easily compared to the past of me. I am still improving. Jesus will always be my friend. A friend always.

No comments: