Thursday, July 28, 2005

Fight, fight, fight

hello people... today went to skool quite early in the morning. feeling a little excited to show my frens wad spells i haf discover n wanted to show them. everything was normal. go to the bench outside bookshop, collect books from locker n buy my mineral water. all these became a daily routine fer me.

i was talking to karen half way bout the spells, when suddenly my sis n priscilla came to me and tell me that andy (sec1) was beaten up in the table tennis corner there. i was kinda astonished to hear tis, and heard his name whom i didnt expect to be heard. it was makus name.

didnt expect it. i told karen she oso shocked. makus fought wif andy. andy was my fren so is makus. hu r we gonna help n side? we were confused at first, then decided to stay neutral. felt pity fer andy, sorry fer makus. tats all...


more n more problems are happening. wad gonna happen next? they are both my fren. wad am i gonna do? xiaoyan... are eu there wif me?

one cannot predict wad's gonna happen next... lets jus let nature take its course...

No comments: