Monday, June 13, 2005

sunday, family day

hi again! nice to meet eu guys.. sharin my diary wif my fren is my pleasure. hahax.. okay, let's get started.. today is sunday, i woke quite late.. i i tink around 12-1 something? not sure.. then eat my "breakfast" and watched tv.. my whole family includin of me, my sis, mum n dad.. was watchin the tv series vcd: hai toon wan len ren... it was so nice and enjoyable..

after watchin 3 discs, it was already 6 something.. we hungry hungry then get changed, we went amk fer dinner.. i recommended japanese foods.. the food was only okay.. it will get sick if we eat everyday or maybe if i continue eatin... hahax... afterwards went to shop around.. i was lookin fer pants to buy but the sizes are too big.. then in the end neva buy.. saw 2 of my classmates... eu noe hu eu are.. hahax... caught ya! hahax... kinda suprised seeing eu guys there..

shortly after, we went home le.. then in the bus saw my anther part of the family de uncle... hahax.. so concidence.. world is so small.. lolx.. kk le.. stop here now.. update next tym!

No comments: